10th Anniversary Meeting of the Young Crystallographers at DESY
October 4 - October 6EUR60
From the event website:
For our grand anniversary, we are happy to meet at the DESY facilities! We are working hard to allow you deep insights as well as a great overview of the possibilities at this large-scale facility.
During the 3-day meeting, you will
- present your own work as a poster (A0 portrait) and lightning talk (~5 min.)
- have the DESY campus tour
- participate in an experiment and get a hands-on experience at a beamline of your choice at PETRA III (see The Experiments)
- hear academic talks from senior scientists
- hear industry talks from our sponsors/partners
At the end of the meeting, you will also have the chance to join a tour of the European XFEL Campus. If you intend to participate, please indicate so during registration. Note that you will need to get to the XFEL facilities by public transport as it is a bit outside the main DESY campus.
The registration fee of 60 € includes the tours and experiments at DESY, coffee breaks as well as lunch and BBQ on Thursday.